Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just breathe....

Joey, Kris, and myself went to the school to pick the monsters up.   Layne and Tobyn ran out of the school like normal, both excited to tell us about their day, but Shannon wasn't with them.  The crossing guard informed us that Shannon was in the principals office and we were requested to speak with Miss Trevino and Miss Gingrich.

We knew it had to be bad.

We get in to the office, Shannon had been bad all day.  He ran out of the classroom, ran from one end of the school to the other three times, he pretended to shoot the teacher, and when he was asked to stop he did it again.  They had to restrain him.

She said she had to give him one day out of school suspension. I understand it, but he is in 1st grade!! 

But now I am wondering if my Autistic son needs medication. I was blind sided and before I was opposed to medicating but now I am that active mother at a complete loss....

I am so glad I am clean to deal with issues at hand...but damn this is more stressful than my sister having liver failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment