Sunday, October 21, 2012

Death Comes in Three's

Earlier this month, you sweet disabled girl passed away.  It affected a couple of people I have met throughout the past year or so.  Her death was sad, but didn't really affect me.

RIP Tiffany Wonder.

The second death has blindsided me.   It was a man a never met, and he lived across the country.  He was a follow addict in recovery, and I was privileged enough to see some of his photography.  I had asked him if I was able to pick a photographer for Six Degrees Away From Death would he be willing to take my photograph.  His response was that he'd be honored.

Hell I was honored that he even said yes.  His photos showed hope in a hopeless situation, and I doubt anyone will ever capture it the same way.

RIP Chris Bava

The third death has yet to happen, but when I was getting out of the shower, my sister Lisa is being rushed to the hospital because she collapsed after months of being sick and not eating. So I will keep an ear open, but I can't help but wonder if she is number three.

No comments:

Post a Comment