Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hang in there...

My sister is in the ICU still.  She's in liver failure and no one knows why. 

I hated my sister for years, for things she did to me, my niece, and my nephew.  I hated her boyfriend.  I still do. He is the definition of a racist alcoholic white trash, and just looking at him makes me wish I still had my gun.  He looks like a hillbilly Hitler, and needs the asshole stick pulled out of his uptight ass.

Anyway, that wasn't the point of my blog.

After she wished death on me, I wished it on her.

I decided to see her at the hospital, and now I can't hate her.  I feel bad for her.   I don't want her to go like this if she does. 

She mentioned she might not make it, and I wish I could tell her to fight.  But when it's a life or death fight, YOU have to decide what you want to do.  I don't think telling someone to fight will change what they want to do.

I hope she decides to fight, she doesn't deserve to die like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment