Sunday, November 11, 2012

So, I've been busy...

It's been a minute since I blogged the last time...


On November 2, 2012 my sister Lisa, died.  The doctors think it was cancer, but they could never get in enough to find out for sure. 

There has been a lot of drama in the house, but I have just been dealing with it.   It just hasn't given me a moment to write.

So with the latest series of three deaths, I was taken back to when I first almost died.  Before death was terrifying, the thought alone scared me.  Now, death is the easy part.  It's fighting for your life that is the hard part.  In that moment YOU have to decide to die or fight.  Yes, sometimes that fight is too much, and you die anyway...BUT you can die peacefully knowing you fought. 

Death is painful for the ones left behind.  But in the time I was in a coma, there was no pain.  The things I seen were amazing.  Sadly, for me to appreciate the life I had, I needed to almost lose everything. 

So my question to you is:

Is life worth fighting for and can you live like you will die tomorrow?  I think I am going to start a bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment