Monday, November 26, 2012

I made it to 30!

Such a crazy week.   The weekend before my actual birthday, Kris and Darryl threw me/a surprise party. Then we had parent teacher conferences. Wednesday i started Thanksgiving inner and Darryl came over to spend the night, which is always an amazing time.

Darryl is this tiny high-energy ginger, always making everything fun.

At midnight, I watched the clock change, then before I went for a shower Kris gave me my birthday present.  Jack Skelington one-piece hoody/footie jammies. I  loved them!!!

After my shower we told Darryl he could sleep with us in bed.  We were giggling like 12 year old school girls.  My niece came home drunk and we invited her to our sleepover. Four adults in a queen sized canopy bed.  Kris woke up and Wimbledon, our pitbull, made it into the bed with the four of us.

Thanksgiving I made a feast, and celebrated my birthday. That evening Chey and I waited in line at HH Gregg.  I wanted the 7" Android they had on sell...and after an incredibly long wait, at the register I found out they handed me 2 8" tablets.  The manager gave them to me at the 7" price.  It was awesome!

Best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment