Sunday, August 12, 2012

What I would like to see come from Six Degrees Away From Death...

1. I'd LOVE to see it on bookshelves, and sold by Amazon.  My dad has no faith in me having any success.  I don't even think he believes that I could be an author, and he has called me writing a book a get rich quick scheme.  There is nothing quick about this process.  Yes, I wrote it relatively quickly, as I started in April and was finished the rough draft in June.  I spent countless hours and  nights awake until 5 am and awake by 8 am writing the entire time I was awake.  It'd be an amazing moment to have my dad go with me to our local book store and show him...

2.  Use my book to kick off my motivational speaking career.

3.  I have other ideas to do, that I would need funding for, and if i earn any money from the book I will invest in my other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment