Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let's try this again.

My laptop is back up and running.  So I'm back. So much has changed, but I am 20 months clean. 

My monsters are in a new school year.  Shannon has a TSS and she has been a god send.  He's having a much better year. Layne has really taken to drawing, and his favorite class is creative writing.

Kris is not even an option. As much as it hurts,  I know i will be fine, eventually. I've survived worse right?

I am finally FINALLY getting a new chair!  This manual one is a purely crawl joke.  It's an eyesore, for real.  Like having a speech issue, and in a wheelchair isnt embarrassing as it is, I get to sport this piece of shit.

I dont know why it uploaded sideways, but broken arm rests, torn seat and back, wobbly wheels, loose handle grips make me not to want to go into public.

I'm not ashamed of who I have become, but i feel like a frumpy retarded cripple.  People talk down to you or get weird looks.....And they are not the same looks you get when you are loaded up on piercings or tattoos.

I have been living by the motto of fuck fear.  In one month, I am participating in a suspension hanging for me 31st birthday.

So many changes,  at the moment life has had some crappy moments, my friend Merle Hare, and my ex husbands grandma, Anna Gross, passed away in a week, so I feel like I am in limbo, waiting for the next death.  

That is all I am going to write about for now. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetness,
    Did that amazing new chair arrive yet? Frumpy? ...retarded? ...cripple? Hang about, let's change that to INSPIRING, DYNAMIC, MULTI:TALENTED Woman of COURAGE: You ROCK, Sista!
    The shit you have overcome in just a short space of time is just incredible. Many a person would have given up the fight long ago but look at you going for a SUSPENSION HANGING!!!! You're going to blow the minds of haters/pityers/weird-lookers worldwide...
    You are one seriously amazing woman.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.
    HUGS&LOVE as ever XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete