Monday, April 22, 2013

Time to start dating......I guess...

Well, Kris is by far the love of my life.  But after trying and trying, it's not going to work out the way I hoped it would. I just want him to be happy and that's not with me.

I have been with him since before I got fucked up.  I was insecure when I was healthy, now, I love who I am, but how do I learn to believe someone will see past the wheelchair and not be one of those guys that just wants to put fucking a cripple on their list.

I am past the do anyone because I simply can. I don't want to be that shallow person anymore.  I want to make someone as happy as they make me.

I feel like I failed Kris, now I just have to dust myself off, lick my wounds, and learn to live again. Hopefully someone will really love me, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment